Hempstead High School Parking Permit
Online Parking Application
Current junior, sophomore and freshmen students may apply online beginning at 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 17, through the end of the day on Sunday, May 24, 2020. Those receiving permits will be notified the week of June 1.
ISSUING OF PERMITS
- As in the past, permits will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis to applications received by the May 24 deadline based first on grade level and then the date/time the application is received.
- Students who apply by the deadline but do not receive a permit will be placed on a waiting list. As parking spots become available, those on the wait list will be issued permits again based first on grade level and then the date/time the application is received.
- Students receiving permits can pick them up at Hempstead registration in August, and will need to complete the district’s Online Registration before doing so.
- Students who complete an application AFTER the May 24 deadline will go on a secondary waiting list to receive a permit after the entire primary waiting list of applications received by the deadline has been exhausted.
- Should permits be available for the waiting list of applications completed AFTER the deadline, they will be issued based solely on the date/time the application was received.
Student must have a valid driver’s license or school permit at the start of the school year in order to purchase a parking permit.
Cost for the permit is $40. The permit fee will be posted to the student’s account prior to registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
Parking stickers are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Contact Mandy Enke
Assistant Principal Secretary