Hempstead High School Parking Permit
Online Parking Application
Current junior, sophomore and freshmen students may apply online beginning at 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 22, through the end of the day on Sunday, May 29, 2022. Those receiving permits will be notified starting on June 1.
COMPLETE THE PARKING APPLICATION
NOTE: The application will not be active until Sunday, May 22 at 1 p.m.
ISSUING OF PERMITS
- As in the past, permits will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis to applications received by the May 29 deadline based first on grade level and then the date/time the application is received.
- Students who apply by the deadline but do not receive a permit will be placed on a waiting list. As parking spots become available, those on the wait list will be issued permits again based first on grade level and then the date/time the application is received.
- Students receiving permits can pick them up at the Hempstead Assistant Principal’s Office beginning on August 8, 2022, and will need to complete the district’s Online Registration before doing so. Student receiving permit must be present when permit is picked up and agree to permit guidelines.
- Students who complete an application AFTER the May 29 deadline will go on a secondary waiting list to receive a permit after the entire primary waiting list of applications received by the deadline has been exhausted.
- Should permits be available for the waiting list of applications completed AFTER the deadline, they will be issued based solely on the date/time the application was received.
APPLY ONLINE beginning Sunday, May 22 at 1 p.m.
Student must have a valid driver’s license or school permit at the start of the school year in order to purchase a parking permit.
Cost for the permit is $40. The permit fee will be posted to the student’s account prior to registration for the 2022-2023 school year.
Parking stickers are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Contact Mandy Enke
Assistant Principal Secretary