Facility request forms for the 2020-2021 school year will be accepted starting September 29, 2020. All requests made before September 29 will be denied.
Individuals and groups using Dubuque Community School District facilities (indoor and outdoor) are required to wear a mask while at the facility.
All participants are asked to:
Groups not following Dubuque Community School District facility use guidelines could have their rental agreement revoked.
INDOOR FACILITY USAGE:
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the district has modified usage of indoor facilities. On Monday through Friday during evening hours, indoor facilities will only be available from 6-7 p.m. and 7:30-8:30 p.m. in order to facilitate cleaning between sessions. With limited facility availability, and in order to provide as many groups as possible with facility access, organizations may request and permits will be issued for only one time slot per week.
Permit Fee Schedule
A permit fee will be charged for each Facilities Contract issued to Classes II and III. See Facility Rental Fee Schedule (PDF) for activity classifications.
- 1 event – $50
- 2-10 events – $100
- 11-20 events – $200
- 21+ events – $400
- requesting 1 night per week for 11 weeks = 11 events (fee is $200)
In addition to rental fees listed in the Facility Rental Fee Schedule, the District will assess additional costs for custodial, food and nutrition, refuse disposal, and/or repair and maintenance services, etc.
If you are a NEW user:
Please complete the online facility request form to request a username and password. An email will be sent to you with further instructions on how to reserve a facility. Please note:
- This email is not automatically generated, so please be patient.
- You may need to check your spam folder if you do not receive your username and password within one day.
- The email will be coming from the software company, not the school district.
If you are a RETURNING user:
Please complete the online facility request form.
Forgot your username or password? Please do not register to become a new user.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Forgotten User Name and Password
- An email with your user name and password will then be sent to you.
INSTRUCTIONS for using the online facility request form.
All requests must be submitted online. No paper applications will be accepted. Please be sure to specify which organization you are requesting the facilities for under ACTIVITY NAME. A few examples:
- Boy’s & Girl’s Club Basketball Practice (NOT Basketball or Basketball Practice)
- AYSO Soccer Practice (NOT Soccer or Soccer Practice)
- Dubuque Elite Volleyball Practice (NOT Volleyball or Volleyball Practice)
If your activity is sports related or you are requesting gym usage, note the following:
- You may submit only one request per team with a maximum of one night per week at a maximum of 1 hour per night. (Example: Mondays from 6-7 p.m.)
All reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
The District reserves the right to cancel any rental of facilities during any period of government-ordered or District directed shutdown of school or school events, such as may be caused by a pandemic, natural disaster or other catastrophic event. By submitting a request for rental of facilities, you agree that the District shall not be liable for any claim or loss resulting from any such cancellation.