In alignment with efforts to curb spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), all district events/activities, as well as all events/activities by rental permit holders in district facilities, are cancelled until at least April 13, 2020. The district will work directly with renters to refund any rental fees paid during this period.
NOTE: Facility request forms for the 2019-2020 school year will be accepted starting September 11, 2019. All requests made before September 11 will be denied.
Permit Fee Schedule
- 1 event – $25
- 2-10 events – $50
- 11-20 events – $100
- 21+ events – $200
- requesting 1 night per week for 11 weeks = 11 events (fee is $100)
- requesting 2 nights per week for 11 weeks = 22 events (fee is $200)
If you are a NEW user:
Please complete the online facility request form to request a username and password. An email will be sent to you with further instructions on how to reserve a facility. Please note:
- This email is not automatically generated, so please be patient.
- You may need to check your spam folder if you do not receive your username and password within one day.
- The email will be coming from the software company, not the school district.
If you are a RETURNING user:
Please complete the online facility request form.
Forgot your username or password? Please do not register to become a new user.
- Email email@example.com with the subject line: Forgotten User Name and Password
- An email with your user name and password will then be sent to you.
INSTRUCTIONS for using the online facility request form.
All requests must be submitted online. No paper applications will be accepted. Please be sure to specify which organization you are requesting the facilities for under ACTIVITY NAME. A few examples:
- Boy’s & Girl’s Club Basketball Practice (NOT Basketball or Basketball Practice)
- AYSO Soccer Practice (NOT Soccer or Soccer Practice)
- Dubuque Elite Volleyball Practice (NOT Volleyball or Volleyball Practice)
If your activity is sports related or you are requesting gym usage, note the following:
- You may submit only one request per team with a maximum of two nights per week at a maximum of 1.5 hours per night. (Example: Mondays from 6-7:30 PM)
All reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.