- Preschool Registration Forms
- Kindergarten Registration Forms
- Grades 1-12:
Food and Nutrition
Health / Wellness
- Asthma or Airway Constricting Medication Self-Administration Consent (PDF)
- Authorization for Exchange of Confidential Information (PDF)
- Certificate of Dental Screening (PDF)
- Certificate of Immunization (PDF)
- Certificate of Vision Screening (PDF)
- Diet Modification Request (PDF)
- Preschool / Kindergarten Medical Examination (PDF)
- Preschool / Kindergarten Medical History Questionnaire (PDF)
- Request for Medication to be Given at School (Prescription and Over-the-Counter) (PDF)
- School Nurse Administration of Acetaminophen/Ibuprofen for MS/HS Students (PDF)
- Wellness Curriculum Student Exclusion (PDF)
For Your Information
The following are required by law to be completed for all students enrolling in the Dubuque Community School District. At the beginning of each new school year or upon newly registering, every child enrolling in the Dubuque Community School District will be asked to complete questions during the registration process. By registering online in Infinite Campus, the information included in the following forms has already been completed.
Based on questions answered during online registration, the following forms may be required to be completed and will be requested by the district when applicable.
The following form is only completed by parents/guardians wishing to have student directory information withheld.