Four-Year Academic Plan
The four-year academic plan serves as a guide for students and is modified through their high school years as they grow in awareness, continue to explore, and apply what they have learned.
Parents/guardians have access to their student’s four-year academic plan in Infinite Campus, the district’s official student information system. Follow the instructions below to review and approve your student’s plan.
How to Review Your Student’s Plan
- Log in to Infinite Campus from a web browser on a computer or mobile device (not the mobile app).
- Click the three lines on the upper left side of the screen to open the menu (if it is not displaying) and select Academic Plan.
- The Academic Plan screen will appear. Click the Proceed button.
- Review your student’s academic plan.
If you have any questions about your student’s academic plan, please speak with your student and then contact your counseling office at your student’s school.
How to Approve Your Student’s Plan
- At the top of the Academic Plan screen, click the checkbox next to the words “I, (your name), approve this Academic Plan.”
- Click the Save button. NOTE: You may receive a message that says “Grade 12 does not have enough credits planned.” Please disregard this message. The plan was saved and no further action is needed from you.
- Congratulations! You have completed the academic plan approval process in Infinite Campus.
You will be able to review your student’s academic plan at a designated time every school year.
For printable instructions, download:
Parent/Guardian Instructions for Four-Year Academic Plan Review and Approval (PDF)