Infinite Campus is the Dubuque Community School District’s official student information system and is designed to give you online access to your student’s academic information and a variety of other resources from the school district.
In Infinite Campus, parents and students can access the following information:
- Attendance: Displays a student’s attendance history for the school year
- Grades: Displays the student’s grades for courses. (In this section the course number/section and course name link to any details in the teacher’s grade book).
- Reports: Provides the ability for parents to access the following:
- Default Student Schedule: Displays a printable view of the student’s schedule.
- Missing Assignment Report: Displays a printable view of assignments that the student has not yet turned in, as noted from the teacher’s grade book.
Check out the registration page to find checklists, supply lists, registration assistance days, and more!