Infinite Campus is the Dubuque Community School District’s official student information system and is designed to give you online access to your student’s academic information and a variety of other resources from the school district.
In Infinite Campus, parents and students can access the following information:
- Attendance: Displays a student’s attendance history for the school year
- Grades: Displays the student’s grades for courses. (In this section the course number/section and course name link to any details in the teacher’s grade book).
- Assignments: Displays a list of assignments and the student’s score on completed assignments.
- Reports: Provides the ability for parents to access the following:
- Default Student Schedule: Displays a printable view of the student’s schedule.
- Missing Assignment Report: Displays a printable view of assignments that the student has not yet turned in, as noted from the teacher’s grade book.