Meal Pick-up Sites
Whether you are beginning this school year in the hybrid learning model or fully online, the Dubuque Community Schools Food and Nutrition Department is excited to serve students nutritious, healthy meal!
EXCITING NEWS: The Dubuque Community School District is pleased to announce that ALL STUDENTS in the Dubuque Community School District will receive NO-COST meals at school for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year thanks to an extension of the USDA Summer Food Service Program.
All funds currently on meal accounts will remain in place and will be available for use after the extension ends.
Meals for Fully Online Students
Beginning Monday, Feb. 15:
No-cost meal service will be available at a Grab n’ Go meal sites to all students in the fully online learning model, as well as any individual 18 or under (with no infant formula or food served), regardless of whether or not they are enrolled in a district school.
Location and time:
- Dubuque Community School District Central Office / Forum (2300 Chaney Road, located in the rear parking lot): 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
All “Grab n’ Go” meal bags will consist of a breakfast meal and a lunch meal that meets USDA meal guidelines.
- All students will have the option of a breakfast and a hot or cold lunch at the school they attend. All meals will meet USDA guidelines.
- There is no-cost for student meals throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students will still be able to purchase milk-only or a la carte items with available funds on their meal account.
LOST MEAL CARDS?
- Elementary students should contact the food and nutrition office for replacement cards at (563)552-3235 for replacement.
- Middle or high school students who misplace their ID should contact their school for a replacement.