Lamination Only Jobs
Instructions and order guidelines for:
Hard Copy Submissions by Mail
HOW TO ORDER:
- Complete hard copy work order available at all district locations (if possible, please use a red or colored pen to increase readability)
- Secure originals in an envelope or plastic resealable bag
- Submit WHITE and YELLOW copies of completed work order and originals to print center via district mail
- Keep PINK copy for your reference
HOW TO PREPARE ORIGINAL(S):
- cardstock (90# index) paper works best; standard (20# index) paper acceptable but may wrinkle
- NOTE: foam core, layered art projects and other thick materials may not seal and will be returned to sender
- minimum 3″ in width, length or diagonal
- maximum 40″ in width or length preferred (may laminate up to 42″ if needed)
- initial individual pieces, if possible, to ensure order remains together
- flatten painted originals (which tend to curl when drying) to avoid wrinkles
- originals with multiple layers (lamination will not seal)
- originals with staples, clasps, lumps of dried glue, or other hard objects (damages equipment)
- originals with glitter (spreads to other orders and equipment)
- originals with waxy crayon (melts from heat)
- originals with white crayon (disappears from heat)
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
No need to start from scratch. Save time by using a template with preset formatting.
Can’t find your original? Search our library of frequently ordered documents instead.
Find out what saddlestitch, a gutter margin and other terms mean to your order.
Complicated but necessary and important. Know the law prior to submitting your order.
Check our processing schedule to know when to order and when to expect delivery.