Large Format Jobs
NOTE: Large format orders must be submitted by email.
Instructions and order guidelines for:
Digital File Submissions by Email
HOW TO ORDER:
- Download and complete digital work order
- Prepare digital file to be print-ready (see guidelines below)
- Submit completed work order and print-ready file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your due date (mm/dd/yy) and project name in the subject line of the email
- Keep a copy of your email for reference
HOW TO PREPARE ORIGINAL(S):
Digital File Requirements
- digital file name matches job name
- PDF format preferred to ensure the content and elements of your file remain intact
- NOTE: Microsoft Office file formats including DOC, PPT, PUB, and XLS also accepted but may result in shifts or changes to fonts, images and formatting
Standard Print Requirements
- file must be saved at the size you wish to print (or use of district template)
- minimum .25” margin
Additional Finishing Requirements
- hard copy submissions
- originals with outdated district logos, websites or email addresses
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
No need to start from scratch. Save time by using a template with preset formatting.
Can’t find your original? Search our library of frequently ordered documents instead.
Find out what saddlestitch, a gutter margin and other terms mean to your order.
Complicated but necessary and important. Know the law prior to submitting your order.
Check our processing schedule to know when to order and when to expect delivery.