Instructions and order guidelines for:
Hard Copy Submissions by Mail
HOW TO ORDER:
- Complete hard copy work order available at all district locations (if possible, please use a red or colored pen to increase readability)
- Submit WHITE and YELLOW copies of completed work order and originals to print center via district mail
- Keep PINK copy for your reference
HOW TO PREPARE ORIGINAL(S):
Standard Print Requirements
- white paper with legible text and images
- standard page size: 8.5×11
- minimum .25” margin
Additional Finishing Requirements
- 3-hole punch orders: minimum .625” margin
- originals with staples, binding, tape, glue, etc.
- originals with comb-bind punches, rips, cuts, etc.
- originals with outdated district logos, websites or email addresses
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
No need to start from scratch. Save time by using a template with preset formatting.
Can’t find your original? Search our library of frequently ordered documents instead.
Find out what saddlestitch, a gutter margin and other terms mean to your order.
Complicated but necessary and important. Know the law prior to submitting your order.
Check our processing schedule to know when to order and when to expect delivery.