This summer, students gained new life skills through the district’s Transition Alliance Program (TAP) Summer Career Camp. Watch the story below:
The new Up Close feature introduces us to the amazing individuals that make up the Dubuque Community School District.
Two Dubuque Community School District students recently participated in the Shrine Bowl. Meet them below:
Check out this #dcsdShoutOut to the Chandlee family and the Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools for creating the Judi Chandlee Tribute to Teachers Endowment.
Watch below and learn more about the program from the Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools.
To better inform our families about schedule changes, the Dubuque Community School District will begin offering text messaging for weather-related and emergency alerts from the district. The service is offered through School Messenger, the system the district currently uses for mass email messages and automated phone calls.
HERE’S HOW TO BE SURE YOU RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES:
- On TUESDAY, FEB. 21, between approximately 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. all phone numbers on file for families and staff will receive a text message asking them to opt in.
- If your phone has SMS or text messaging capability, you will receive the initial message.
- When you receive this text, REPLY “Yes” or “Y” to confirm that you’d like to continue receiving text messages.
- That’s it! You will then receive text messages for weather and emergency alerts.
- You can opt out of these text messages at any time by replying to one of our messages with “Stop”.
PLEASE NOTE: The district will only use text messages for weather-related or emergency purposes, not for general district information. Subscribers are responsible for any applicable text messaging charges from their carrier.