We are excited to kick-off this year’s high school football season with a district match-up between the Dubuque Senior Rams and the Hempstead Mustangs!
With Dubuque Senior High School currently under renovation, there are a number of updates regarding spectator entrances and parking for all Friday football games this season.
Due to construction, parking will be limited for football games this year with a portion of the main parking lot unavailable and the school’s upper lot (off North Grandview Ave.) no longer accessible.
We wanted to notify spectators of parking options if you plan to attend an upcoming Friday night football game hosted by Hempstead or Dubuque Senior. Please remember to allow yourself enough time to find a parking spot prior to kick-off.
Parking is available in the following locations:
- Dubuque Senior Main Parking Lot
- Dubuque Senior Lower Parking Lot (off Rosedale Street)
- Clarke University Parking Lots
- St. Anthony’s Church Parking Lot
- Residential side streets following City of Dubuque parking regulations
Spectators will be able to enter Dalzell Field through each of the normal entrances:
- East Spectator Entrance – located off the main parking lot of the stadium
- Visitor Spectator Entrance – located on the visitor side of the stadium
- West Spectator Entrance – a walking path will be provided through the construction area off North Grandview Ave.Download a printable map of Dalzell Field entrances
This Friday, August 27, Senior/Hempstead varsity football game will be live streamed courtesy of Mediacom MC22. The live-stream link will be available shortly before kick-off on the district’s official social media pages at www.facebook.com/dbqschools and www.twitter.com/dbqschools.
We look forward to seeing you under the Friday night lights! Thank you for your continued support of Dubuque Community Schools and our athletic programs.