We are excited to celebrate with the Class of 2020 at graduation TOMORROW, Saturday, June 27.
As a reminder:
Hempstead High School’s ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. (with doors opening at 9:30 a.m.)
Dubuque Senior High School’s ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. (with doors opening at 2:30 p.m.)
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE TO GRADUATION.
- Please be sure to wear your tickets on lanyards so they can be easily seen.
- If you have not picked-up your tickets during one of your school’s designated times, they will be available for pick-up beginning when the doors open for each ceremony at the Dalzell Field ticket office, located outside the East Gate.
We also ask that you pay particular attention to the following:
- GRADUATES: Graduates should enter Dalzell Field through the South Entrance near the locker rooms.
- They will be ushered directly to their seat on the field, which will be marked with their name.
- GUESTS: Guests may enter Dalzell Field through the East, West and Visitor Gates, while observing social distancing guidelines.
- Seating will be available in the home and visitor sections, as well as on the field level. PLEASE NOTE: The temperature at the field level is significantly hotter than in the bleacher sections. Please take this into account when selecting seats.
- Guests of a graduate are expected to sit together in the same four-seat section.
- Please notify an usher if you need accessible seating.
- Bleacher seats marked with dots are AVAILABLE to sit in. Those marked off with black tape are NOT AVAILABLE to use.
- Photography will only be allowed from guest seats.
- Guests WILL NOT be allowed to move to the stage to take photos.
- Each graduate will receive a high-resolution, printable professional photo at NO COST to the student.
- Water fountains will NOT be available during the event.
- Graduates and guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- The graduation ceremony will be live streamed to allow for those unable to attend to watch the ceremony.
- The live stream may be accessed via the district homepage (www.dbqschools.org), on the school websites (www.senior.dbqschools.org and www.hempstead.dbqschools.org) or the district’s official social media channels (www.facebook.com/dbqschools and www.twitter.com/dbqschools).
Again, we ask that you review the full GRADUATION 2020 SAFETY PROTOCOLS. Thanks in advance for your cooperation in following the safety guidelines developed for this event.