We are excited to celebrate with the Class of 2022 at graduation Saturday, May 28!
Here are a few important reminders in advance of the day:
- Hempstead High School’s ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. (with doors opening at 9:30 a.m.)
- Dubuque Senior High School’s ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. (with doors opening at 2:30 p.m.)
GRADUATES should enter Dalzell Field through the South Entrance near the locker rooms. They will be ushered to their seat on the field, which will be marked with their name.
GUESTS may enter Dalzell Field through the East, West and Visitor Gates.
- Parking will be available in Dubuque Senior High School parking lots.
- Additional parking will be available in Clarke University parking lots – thanks to Clarke for allowing us to use these lots.
- Please DO NOT park in St. Anthony’s parking lots as it interferes with funeral and church services.
- Seating will be available in the home and visitor sections
- Accessible seating is available near the rails on the mezzanine.
- A photography area to capture a photo of your graduate crossing the stage will be available on the field level. We ask that you exit the area once you take a photo of your graduate in order to ensure that everyone is able to get a photo.
- Lifetouch Photography will be taking photos of each graduate, which will be available for purchase. You will receive ordering information and proofs via email within a few weeks after the ceremony.
The graduation ceremony will be live streamed to allow for those unable to attend to watch the ceremony.