Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
The Dubuque Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex in admission to or employment in its education programs and activities. Inquiries regarding Title IX and the Title IX regulations can be referred to the designated Title IX Coordinator.
The district is also committed to creating school environments which are free from any form of sexual harassment or discrimination.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, the Dubuque Community School District prohibits sex discrimination, including sexual harassment as defined by the regulations implementing Title IX, against any individual participating in any education program or activity of the District. This prohibition on discrimination applies to students, employees, and applicants for employment.
Title IX Training Materials:
- Ahlers Training Title IX Overview 062420 (PDF)
- Ahlers Training New Title IX Rules Title IX Coordinators 062420 (PDF)
- Ahlers Training New Title IX Regulations Investigator Training 062420 (PDF)
- Ahlers Training New Title IX Regulations K 12 Decision Makers 062420 (PDF)
- Ahlers Training New Title IX Rules K 12 Supportive Measures and Informal Resolution 062420 (PDF)
- Ahlers TitleIX Training Module for All K 12 School Employees (PDF)
Have a concern?
Report it at:
Any individual with questions about the District’s Title IX policy and procedures, or who would like to make a report or file a formal complaint of sex discrimination or sexual harassment may contact the District’s Title IX Coordinators:
Director of Behavior and Learning Supports
Director of Equity